Self Parking at The May Fair Hotel
The May Fair Hotel is pleased to introduce a Self Parking option and delighted to offer staying guests a discounted NCP 24 Hour Price of £30. The self parking price is available when guests self park and collect their car at the local NCP Car Park located on Carrington Street.
- Guests must park at the local NCP Car Park located at Carrington Street.
- Driving instructions to the Carrington Street NCP please visit www.ncp.co.uk for further details.
- Should you require assistance with your luggage, arrive outside the hotel before parking and remain in your vehicle where the Doorman will assist with your luggage.
- Please be advised that the hotel is situated in a ticketed area patrolled by Westminster Council and the hotel is not liable for any ticket you may incur whilst waiting for a Doorman.
- If you do not require assistance with your luggage you can park your car directly at the NCP on Carrington Street.
- Walking distance from the NCP on Carrington Street to the hotel is approximately 10 minutes.
- On entry to the Car Park please retain the parking ticket issued.
- Once you have checked into the hotel please ask the Concierge for a Self-Parking ticket, which allows the discounted rate to be calculated when you retrieve your car on departure from the NCP Car Park.
- Insert your ticket issued on entry to the car park into the pay machine.
- Immediately after, insert the Self - Parking Ticket where your discount will be applied.
- Pay as normal and collect your car.
Please note, the hotel management does not accept liability for loss and/or damage to the car or contents.